JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Bronco. It had been my DD, then was thinking of turning it into a sweet wheeler, but decided to sell. It's a little ugly, but a real runner. I wouldn't hesitate to take it to the woods.

170,000 on body and suspension. less than 30,000 on rebuilt motor and tranny. Runs really strong! 351W with c6 3 speed transmission with shift kit
9 inch rear end
Newer brakes, rotors, calipers, shocks, heater core, starter, battery, MSD coil, MSD cap and rotor, Ford racing 9mm wires, spark plugs, Probably more I can't think of.

I was planning on lifting it, so I put 4:11 gears front and rear. Slowed down the top speed to about 65-70, but you can get to that fast! LOL

32" tires with full size matching spare.

Hi lift jack comes with it.

Great to drive around, or make it a wheeler. Cut the fenders and throw 35"s on it and go! Awesome during the summer with the top off!

Can send more pics too.

$1800 OBO or trade for guns, part trade, whatever.

PM, Email ([email protected]) or text #360-601-2776 No scammers, frauds, flakes, or BS!

RAH7l.jpg

sL9xm.jpg

AlxJU.jpg

HWc8W.jpg

H0HrG.jpg

Ltj5B.jpg

PfeSQ.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR