JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm listing this for my son:

1988 Ford F250 Extended Cab, Long Bed. 114,500 Miles, 4k miles on a completely rebuilt 460, around 20k on a rebuilt C6 auto tranny, manual transfer case. All new power steering pump and box. 3" exhaust and torque cam, otherwise stock rebuild motor. All sensors, lines, hoses are new. Has tons of power, just hauled my camper and boat to Shasta Lake, pulled 65 over all the passes without breaking a sweat! Tow hitch, camper/trailer plug in bed and bumper, trailer brakes. All new 33x12.5-16.5 tires. Truck has been repainted sometime, overall good shape with some rock chips and scratches and interior is pretty good except driver seat has a good tear, still comfy though. Sony stereo and speakers. Very good looking truck, and runs great. Will consider trading for a 92-96 Ford Bronco.

$3500

541-290-8217
[email protected]

P1000341.jpg

P1000331.jpg

P1000333.jpg

Dropped to $3k. I need this thing gone. If you're not interested, tell someone that might be. Our little one is coming any day now and could use the money. Just put a new brake master cylinder and booster in it and a new wiper motor. Also replaced a leaking power steering line. No drips, runs great, can pull a house!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top