JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1750
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Might be a long shot but figured someone on here may be interested in trading either Ammo or a couple nice firearms

(Revolver, Pistol, AR, Shotgun) for this pickup that has a Toyota Supra Motor and Transmission swapped into it. Also the truck

is on 4 air bags and is linked in the rear. Lots of work went into this truck but it has been sitting for a couple years so it needs

a new owner. Perfect for a kids first truck or a project/weekend cruiser.

Truck is located in Keizer, and I have a trailer to transport it if you come see it and we strike a deal.

Interested in trading this to simply expand my collection of cool things. If I could fit the truck in my safe I would probably

keep it.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bump, would consider a couple nice pistols, or a good ration of ammo as trade. Someone has to have some goods laying around they want to trade for this badass little truck.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.