JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone,
I posted something about this about a month ago, but a friend of mine had an accident and we are doing different fundraisers. A friend of ours is donating his 1987 Harley soft tail for a raffle to raise funds to help in his long road to recovery. Here's the flyer and link to the craigslist ad. He will be updating the ad weekly for places the bike will be and you can buy tickets for $20 each the drawing will be held December 24th of this year.

WIN this beautiful 1987 Harley Softail. Only 2,500 tickets will be sold at $20.00 each.100% of the proceeds will go for the care and rehabilitation of James Lee a local Gresham resident who recently suffered a severe spine injury. We are proudly donating this beautiful motorcycle to help a wonderful young man. Please join us and show your support by purchasing some tickets. The names of everyone who purchases a ticket will go to James Lee and his family so they can see and know the love and support of all who participate. This motorcycle will be located at different business throughout Multnomah and Clackamas counties. This Saturday it will be at the Timber pub and Grub in Boring, OR. They will be having a Luau 7-26-14 from <broken link removed> to Midnight. Tickets for the bike will be available all day!
<broken link removed> the bike will be at The Kiwanis Pancake Breakfast ($7.00 Adults $4.00 Kids 10 and under) <broken link removed> at the McKinnon Airpark Sandy, Oregon (North on TenEyck Rd. off Hwy 26)
<broken link removed> the bike will be at Chris Cakes Northwest parking lot at <broken link removed> . <broken link removed> .
I will be updating this posting weekly so look for a location near you to participate. We are hoping to hold the drawing near Christmas so enter often.
Thank you so very much​
<broken link removed>

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR