JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
All items sold.

SOLD pending funds.

side folder still up for grabs. this just SOLD.

ANY questions feel free to ask.
I have a ALL MATCHING NUMBERS 86' romy kit that was an "excellent" kit when bought.I used steel wool to "BFPU age" it so the finish is worn off and I removed the "G" also so there is no G on the RSB.The front sight post was changed but is only pressed on,not pinned so the regular FSB,which I don't have can be pressed back on and pinned.All that is needed is to blast it and park/paint it.Everything is there.The rear trunnion block isn't shown but is included.Bright shiny bore,passes bullet test easily.I think all is covered.. I am asking [span style='font-weight: bold;']260.00 shipped or 250 FTF here in salem or close by[/span].The first "I'll take it" followed by a IM gets it.I do have it posted on a couple forums so the "TIME" stamp will apply
USPMO will be fine..thank you.

I have a romanian side folder for sale also,rear trunnion block does NOT come with it..
it has the screws to mount to the rear block.It's used but in great shape,those are shiny spots.
60.00 shipped.thanks all.First I'll take it followed by a IM gets it.A USPMO works.thanks again

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top