JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1986 Ford F250 XLT 2dr Extended Cab Lariat

This is the work/utility truck you've been looking for! This thing is a work horse!

OVER $1000 BELOW NADA GUIDES PRICE!!!

MOTIVATED SELLER - PRICED TO MOVE

Here's the deal guys… This is not a brand new luxury truck with all the bells and whistles or a maintenance-free disposable import. It has solid front axles, leaf springs, wind noise, character, and more stories than your grandpa. It's a truck. It rides like a truck. It drives like a truck. All of these are GOOD things.

Helped me with several moves, plenty of yard work and house projects. Super heavy duty. Can haul a yard a gravel without sagging in the back end like a hoodlums pants. I am the second owner. The first owner had it set up for heavy towing. Full tow package, once set up for 5th wheel or attached camper. Electric wired to rear with camper plug.

It is not new, it is not pristine, it is 30 years old. But looks and runs pretty dang good for being that age.

~If you do not own a toolbox, have never changed your own oil, or scared of firearms: THIS VEHICLE MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.
~If you have been posting on Facebook all about how excited you are for pumpkin latte season: THIS VEHICLE MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.
~If you own a Bieber album, white Oakley's, or those cheesy stitched-pocket skinny jeans: THIS VEHICLE MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.
~If you consider the 2nd Amendment an anachronistic relic and have never owned a firearm: THIS VEHICLE MIGHT NOT BE FOR YOU.
~If, however, you are AWESOME and consider adverse weather an excuse to do stupid stuff: THIS TRUCK COULD BE FOR YOU.

Questions to ponder:
~Have you ever uttered the words, "Hold my beer and watch this …"?
~While bored at work do you pick targets at random and think, "I could hit that printer/car tire/squirrel from here with my .22 . . ."?
~Do you have the number of a friend with cash memorized for bail?
~Can you carry on a two hour conversation discussing tools, scars, guns or optimal oil to use?
~Do you consider the Prius an abominable disgrace to the Gods of displacement, torque, and All Mighty Internal Combustion?

If you answered YES to any of the preceding:
THIS MIGHT BE YOUR TRUCK.

Here's what ya get:
460 V-8
148,XXX miles
Dual fuel tanks
Automatic transmission
Electric towing brake
Full towing package
Towing mirrors
Running boards
Captains seats with center console
Clean title
Regular maintenance
Genuine Rhino bed liner
Great tires with tons of life

Expired tags. I start it and run it often. Got to keep all those seals lubed. Fresh fuel and stabilizer swapped out regularly.

Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
-Why are you selling?
I have a wife, 4 kids and 2 dogs and the police frown on stacking them like dominos in this truck. Apparently their safety is much more important than mine was when I was a kid.

-Will you take [insert ridiculously stupid low number here]?
No. If I wanted [ridiculously stupid low number] I would have asked for [ridiculously stupid low number]. Want a cheap piece of crap? Get your kid that lowered Honda wannabe tuner project down the road that sounds like it is farting as it passes by. I think I'm plenty cheap for this beast.

-Would this make a good truck for my son?
Hell. Yes. Not only a good truck, a learning experience. Introduction to vehicular maintenance. Additionally, it's a great truck for him to make some of those huntin', muddin', "hold my beer and watch this" memories that you and I have.

-Will you take a personal check/ Western Union Transfer / Nigerian Promissory Note?
Would you take a framing hammer to the forehead? No? Hey, That's my answer as well! I'll take Cash or the trades listed below.

Any other questions, feel free to ask.

I will accept the following as payment:
$2750 cash obo
or
Half cash plus any of the following trades that will equal agreed price:
Silver coins/bars at current spot sell price
.22lr ammo at fair market values
9mm ammo at fair market values
Ruger LC9
Mossberg 500/590A1
Remington 870
Survival gear/food
Old VW Bug parts
unnamed.jpg IMG_1596.JPG IMG_1597.JPG IMG_1598.JPG IMG_1599.JPG IMG_1601.JPG

unnamed.jpg

IMG_1596.JPG

IMG_1597.JPG

IMG_1598.JPG

IMG_1599.JPG

IMG_1601.JPG

Last Edited:
Good Lord! I already have two full size trucks and a CR-V, but I want your truck too!

Heck of a package for just the kinda people you describe.

Mike

You might want to put a location.....

Thanks for all the interest folks. The responses I got from this going viral was a little overwhelming. Truck is sold and the new owner will have it set up for towing their new camper trailer soon and hauling motorcycles.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top