JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Browning Hi-Power 9mm serial dated to 1986 with two magazines, original box and owner manual. I really am having a difficult time letting this BHP go but I am setting priorities and this did not come out on the very top (although close).

SOLD!! That was freakin' quick!!!

I believe this pistol to be unfired other than whatever may have been tested through it at the factory. I have never fired it and I bought it from a gentleman that said he had never fired it either. My thorough inspection of the pistol has only revealed wear to the points where it touched the Styrofoam inside the original box it comes packaged and stored in. Traces of the original packing grease can still be found in the nooks and crevices of the slide. The original owner manual will come packed with this as well. You will have to be the ultimate judge as to this pistols virginity but thus far I feel comfortable calling it new. That is my opinion. You are welcome to yours. Whatever the case, I know this pistol will make the next owner a very happy person.

I'm located in North Everett if you'd like to meet and inspect the gun or are interested in buying. PM me with any questions, concerns, requests or offers.

Last Edited: