JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Waldport
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Cleaning a few things out of the safe to finance a different project. The rifle is in pretty much perfect condition. I bought it as used but looking with a borescope I can't tell that it's been fired. Its lived in the safe since I bought it. It has a Leupold 45x competition in ARC M10 rings.
Comes with a new set of Redding Type-S Neck comp dies with 100 pieces of new Nosler brass.

20200113_164813.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
nope, not kidding... not according to this:
but not disagreeing on the other gear as I have a very similar setup in a different caliber. Sorry to have been offensive. That wasn't cool.

Yeah it wasn't cool because you need to check your info. That listing from cheaper than dirt has to be older than 2015. They are currently only distributed as a Talo exclusive and by Lipsey's. The varminter currently only comes in 243 and 204 but good luck finding one. You were just looking for an opportunity to show some else up. If you really supported our community you would have pm me and tried to be helpful. MSRP on the rifle is currently $1960.00. Even if the gun was valued at $1000 as you suggest, my starting price is still reasonable for what's being offered.

Again, sorry if I seemed offensive. That was not intended. No doubt your price is what you think it's worth. Not arguing the details and not looking to show anyone up. Just stating my personal experience. Why is it these forums always have thin-skinned, hair trigger hotheads that can't accept contrary views... every forum I belong to has them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.