JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2500
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Bought this van about a year ago right before losing my job. It runs and has a brand new battery and starter. I had to also replace some power steering lines and after those were fixed a leak popped up on the master cylinder. I have the replacement but don't feel comfortable doing brake work. It has a clean title ready to be transferred with a bill of sale. Never got the title transferred into my name. I would have transferred it before the master cylinder started leaking but don't feel comfortable driving that big of a rig anymore. If you want to buy it outright or do a trade I'm looking for $2500 sv/tv.

Update: went out to run it a bit and found the lead from the battery to the starter was not a large enough gage and is overheating. Going to try to get it replaced but I don't think its a good idea to try to run it as is. Already replaced the wire and starter due to the last guys errors.

Trade-wise I would mostly be looking for an AR-10. Might be willing to trade for other things as well though , shoot me an offer. Need to sell within a week, apartment wants to tow it.

20200730_123538.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If you signed the title as buyer, you can provide a bill of sale from yourself to the new owner. As long as there is a chain of ownership (with releasing signatures) connecting the name on the title to the person applying at DMV, it shouldn't be an issue.

If you signed the title as buyer, you can provide a bill of sale from yourself to the new owner. As long as there is a chain of ownership (with releasing signatures) connecting the name on the title to the person applying at DMV, it shouldn't be an issue.
Without going through DEQ is that still able to be done? I was under the impression that to transfer the title I had to first pass deq and then transfer it into my name. If so that is awesome to hear! For some reason the DMV does not make that very easy to figure out.

DEQ is only required in Multnomah, Clackamas, and Washington, and Jackson counties. If the person who purchases it registers outside the Portland area, it's not a concern. Diesels are exempt as well. DEQ can be done before registration if it's required by the new owner. They can purchase a trip permit, get DEQ done, then go to DMV. As long as it's an Oregon title presently, a VIN inspection isn't required so you wouldn't have to take the vehicle to DMV at all.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.