JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So being a prepper and keeping an eye on america, I was thinking about this. Most everyone who knows the book knows what this about by the title. And if you don't.... READ IT! haha. But anyways. I watch whats going on around our country and the world, and I started thinking... everyone that preps usually has a reason, if not more than one reason. But I never hear anyone talk about what about if the gov't gets out of control? Big brother? There are so many things going on in our country and people are just being conditioned to it or don't care. What do we do as preppers when this goes too far? (I believe it already has gone too far) The only thing that comes close, is people talking about marshel law. Will we be looked at like terrorists? Will they take our guns, ammo, supplies? Will we be put on a list for doing these things? And what do we do if this does happen? Just food for thought and concerned. Thanks!

We prep because the economic collapse of the USA is not an if but a when. Don't be told what to believe. Look around and decide for yourself, do your own research.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NU3IJNzqJg (Why the economic collapse cannot be stopped)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dpcd0woY2KY (Why politics is useless)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vweLBpE4mso (Peter Schiff analogies - humorous)
The Economic Collapse
The Daily Sheeple - News, Commentary, Headlies and Truth
GlobalResearch.ca - Centre for Research on Globalization

I understand that economic collapse is very real and immanent. And I understand politics. but this is not what I'm talking about. I'm just raising concern on another very real topic... opression. As a prepper we can survive an economic collapse. But how do you survive an out of control gov't? Drones/ Secuirty checkpoints/ Food distrubution/ etc... When they make it illegal to grow your own food, own guns, live in certain areas. And with unconstitutional laws that will make anyone who opposes them "terrorists" and jailed or killed without trial. I feel this is more of a threat than economic issues or any other, and no one seems to link it to being a prepper. And aside from our gov't, Look at our ties to the U.N. and the crap they want to happen. how do we prep for this?

V7,

Your fellow Americans, or I should say the 98%, are the most deluded and deceived bunch of populace any oppressive government could possibly want. 30s Germans on steroids. Gov will take as much as the lemmings are willing to give, lie as much as the sheep are willing to believe, etc. Therefore, there will never be any real resistance. When the collapse comes, the populace will do as expected and lash out at each other, thinning the herd, starving, etc.

A starving, unprepared populace doesn't negotiate terms or 'fight' with a prepared government. It begs for ANY terms.

How can you prep for oppressive government? You can't. You are an ant in a giant glass ant farm and gov can tap on the glass any time it wants.

Take comfort in knowing that if you are prepping in any way you are far ahead of the 98% of the drone populace. If you are older you may die before things get really horrible. Maybe we have a few years left before we have baskets on our heads and death on every street; the timing of the collapse is for the banksters and globalists to decide.

If you are young or have kids, pity is pretty much what comes to mind. A friend of mine gave me the 'sucks to be old' speech the other night. I told him to be thankful that he lived through the greatest ponzi debt bubble the world has ever known and he should instead be grateful for that fact. Prosperity has been ours based on nothing but illusions of wealth.

All the more reason to not dwell on it 24/7. Prepare the best you can and then accept what is coming. Then move on and enjoy your life in the here and now. These are in fact the last of the good times. Don't squander them.

Let's face facts. If the government gives the order to round up the citizens and send us to relocation camps and our military goes along with it........its game over. Our only hope will be that a large percentage of our military falls in on our side.

However if that happens you can be sure the U.N. Will be called in.

Not a very bright future no matter which way it goes.

This is an honest question, if the "them" have enough power to install a puppet government and engineer a global economic collapse.... Why would they since they seem to have all the power already. What possible advantage could there be to implode the system that supports them and that they already control.

They would do it, to better control the populas. I believe it's the U.N. agenda 21. And it's in the name of protecting the enviroment. If you can keep people confined to certain regions and control them, not let them know what's beyond their region. Take away their freedoms and cultures.... Then they can do whatever they want. This would be a long term result and most likly would never happen, but could. But taking away basic freedoms and putting in checkpoints, cameras, more than needed law enforcement. All these things happen and they're just conditioning americans into thinking this stuff is normal. Once this is normal.... what happens next???!!! Could be beyond our lifetime or not. But allowing our gov't to continue to do this will destroy America. And not in a SHTF, i'll hide in my house or bug out until it gets better. You'll be labeled, imprisioned, killed, turned on in every way... even with out trial.

So what are suggesting as a solution to this imaginary problem ? From your posts it sounds as there is no solution only eventual death. Then I speculate it will not matter to you what the government does to America.From your perspective I do not see any other solution.

I think that creeping fascism is a reality. Am I the only one who notices the video cameras on most street corners? Seems the govt can afford them but not other things. Though I truly believe an economic collapse is inevitable at this point I am not convinced that it has been the purposeful creation of evil globalists or collectivists rather than just sloppy greed and corruption run amok. Either way is of limited concern as the realities that are coming will be harsh and the govt knows it. They are doing a pretty good job of postponing it for now but be ready. When the welfare checks run out as military and police spending grows the entitlement crowd will be rioting in the streets... enough violence will abound that the military and police will feel they have no choice but to crack down.

Unless the crowds will allow themselves to be rounded up it wont be able to happen. The sheer numbers of citizens relative to the available military and police is too staggering. They will only be able to enforce perimeters of many cities and not much more. They will, like all forces trying an impossible task of this nature, resort to brutally oppressive measures and will eventually,likely, lose all credibility with the populace at large as a result. It really is a mathematically impossible task to truly control our population by force IF we decide to resist. I sincerely hope we have not lost that spark of independent thinking to the point that we all march like lemmings to our slavery.

We can only become slaves if WE allow it.... that is a truth.

This is an honest question, if the "them" have enough power to install a puppet government and engineer a global economic collapse.... Why would they since they seem to have all the power already. What possible advantage could there be to implode the system that supports them and that they already control.

Simply put ... there are just too dam many people. Thinning of the herd is good management.

Simply put ... there are just too dam many people. Thinning of the herd is good management.

If you truly believe this and you have a family start with thinning them out and then thin your self out. As a human being no one is going to tell me I need to be thinned out because the world is over populated. I think everyone who believes there is an over population problem and thinks that people need to die because of it should lead by example.

Data is collected on all US citizens constantly, most of it by private corporations as a commodity to sell. I think there is a way to hamstring the oppression that may stem from this. A great many individuals need to purposely feed as much bad information into databases as possible. Have you ever tried to fix an error on your credit report? What if there were more than a thousand errors PER credit report? What if every government employee was on the sex offender list? What if everyone who bought airline tickets online automatically was on the no fly list? By flooding, truly flooding, every possible consent-less info collection tool with bad intel, Big Brother would have a big headache.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top