JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an old bike that was running before the wintertime. I just started it, but it needs some tinkering. It's registered and I have a clean title. It's a perfect project bike or starter, the reason I got it. I'm looking to upgrade after the winter and my safe needs more upgrading as well. I'm looking for trades. Anything I can use for my CHL, Bushmaster, Benelli, hand cannon. Anything really. I'm thinking somewhere around 800-1000 on my end worth of trade value, I can assure you, I'm into it for more than that. We can use cash to balance out either way, I'm open to anything.

I have a few more photos I can e-mail upon request. She's not beautiful, but it worked as a commuter for me during the summer and she has potential.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top