JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a white 84 conquest that is just sitting taking up room. It is a flat body with the technica package (digital dash, ect).

Right now it is not running, since I've pulled most of the hoses to pull the motor. Whats wrong with it is that it needs a new rod, and possibly a new crankshaft. The owner before me spun a bearing on the rod, so his fix was to put a new bearing in, and that lasted me for a little bit, until it started started knocking, so I pulled the pan and swapped bearings again just to see how much more life I could get out of the motor. Bearing didn't last long, so I'm certain the rod is way out of round. Also there is a grove on the crank from where the bearing spun. So it either needs a few parts, a crate motor, or a good swap.

Right now it has an aftermarket turboxs T3/T4 turbo on it, with and adapter. Catless downpipe, lightweight pulley, and some other little aftermarket parts. Also I have a set of gauges and a fuel regulator for it that aren't on yet.

Body is in decent shape for being a 84. I replaced the hatch struts, a mirror, one of the tail lights, and dash switches, as they were broken when I bought it. Also the previous owner claimed it had a new clutch.

I don't have pics right now, as the car is not at my place. But I can try and get the asap.

I'm wanting $1000 or trade for any firearms that spark my interest. Also looking for ammo (.223, .45, .38/.357, .44, 12ga, .308, 10mm)

Send me a PM if you are interested

Let's here it for quirky turbo cars! Most of my friends drive WRX's, 2.3 Ford turbos, turbo'd rabbits, DSM's, etc... I know you're selling it and I'm off topic, but I just wanted to say that once you start playing with forced induction you get hooked. Good luck with the sale!

-Steve

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.