JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have this bike with 26,680 original miles. It needs pipes and a paint job. . . and a tune up, but it runs good and fires right up. I don't have the title, but I can make a bill of sale. If interested, please call and don't send a pm cause I don't have much internet access anymore so it may be a while till I can check messages. My number is (503) 880-8411 and my name is BJ. Call with questions. Looking to sell $700 oBo (emphasis on the word "Best") or trade for firearms.

Thanks,
BJ

No plates or tags. If I have trouble selling it, I will just get new plates and new title. I understand people not wanting to buy a vehicle without plates or title, but I have to at least try you know. Sorry, still no pics.:(

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top