JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$250
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Always wanted to play bluegrass? Well now's your chance! This is a banjo.

Sorry, I don't really know anything about banjos, this one belonged to my dad, though I don't think he ever played it. Just been sitting in its case for ~40 years. It's in nice shape, minus one missing string. But there are spare strings included, I just don't know how to replace them. Based on my googling, $300 seems like a decent price, but it's hard to say for sure because I don't know the specific model or anything like that. I know it was about $300 when he bought it in the early 80's.

I'm also open to trade offers. Whatever you got, I'll hear ya out!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Just realized I forgot to post pictures!

20190907_114649.jpg 20190907_114718.jpg 20190907_114728.jpg

If it helps anyone, I did some more research and I'm pretty sure it is an EB-98 model banjo. Folks in the know seem to like them pretty well!

Some kind of beater/milsurp rifle that'll work for deer hunting would be my first choice. Doesnt have to be pretty, as long as it shoots alright. Though I wouldn't say no to pretty.

Other than that I don't really have anything particular in mind, but I'm always happy to hear offers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top