Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

1981 VW Rabbit Shell

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by darkminstrel, Mar 22, 2012.

1. darkminstrel

darkminstrel PDX Well-Known Member

$100

Stripped bare. Good title, incredibly straight body, comes with the title, the dash with VIN plate, and a set of wheels. That's it. No, nothing else.

Great for restoring your beat up crunchmobile into a straight car again. Slap some quality paint on, switch over your old car's guts, and you're back on the road.

If this doesn't sell by Apr 4th it's going to be cut into scrap, and I'd hate to do that.

2. SIG383

SIG383 Graham, WA Well-Known Member

I just sold an 84 GTi shell, in pretty much the same condition, Good luck with sale! How much are you asking for it?

3. darkminstrel

Ah hah! Knew I forgot something. Well since it's the bare shell I'm selling it at scrap price; $100. Just need it gone because I don't want to cut up a straight body.

4. eganx

eganx Kingston WA Active Member

If your a vw purist and can't stand to see the good shell go to scrap you might want to post it on vwvortex.com in the regional forum ......or I could do it for you. As I couldn't just stand by and watch a good rabbit shell go to the crusher myself.....

5. darkminstrel

I am, actually. Have it listed on The Samba, Vortex, Craigslist, here. Had two solid bites but both have flaked out now.

6. PreviaDrifter

PreviaDrifter Oregon Member

I hope somebody pics this up. Might try icscc conference racing site classifieds. Seems like some club rabbit guy should pick this up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.