JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ive been wanting a gun cabinet for a while and the wife found one at a estate sale today for 50 bucks, its never been used. I got it in my closet and i need to mount it. But it holds my collection for now, ill need a bigger one/safe soon. But its better than nothing.

20190315_212106.jpg 20190315_164740.jpg 20190315_163812.jpg 20190315_164327.jpg 20190315_212055.jpg

Some times I wish I could live in a town stuck in the 80s. Preferably early 80s.

You could buy plenty of stuff and OWN it, people valued capitalism. The constitutional infringements of today would be rejected with a spit of chaw and a hearty word of local yoccal.

And by some times I mean all the time.

This modern era makes me want to time travel.

Most burglars are interested in getting into and out of your house in the shortest time possible. I've always believed the point of a gun safe or locker during a burglary is it's deterrent value. My sister had one very much like that when her house was burglarized. The vermin took everything of value that wasn't nailed down, but didn't touch that locker even though it was in plain sight...and...unlocked.

I have on like this that served my father for years, then was handed down to me after he got a larger safe. As my needs grew, I also graduated to a larger safe, and this one now serves as an ammo locker after I built some shelves inside. Has served my family well for over 30 years.

I have one like this, my first safe and still have it for guns I keep handy. Has screws in back and bottom to framing. From Bi-Mart 25 years ago $79.

Many well talk down something like this, good on you for buying it. Any safe is better than no safe. Like carry guns, any gun you have is better than no gun. Most thieves now are dopers looking for a quick grab. When you can buy a better safe but, for now its better than nothing. Another good use for it when you get a better safe. Bolt it someplace where a thief will see it first. Like master bedroom. Bolted down and empty. Many will find it, start in trying to get into it. Hopefully waste time and make lots of noise doing so. If they defeat it they find it had nothing in it.

Do not become complacent with the cabinet. I had one next to a safe with 1/2 of my guns. Burglar opened the cabinet with a crow bar in 5 minutes, cleaned it out and left the safe. Cost me over $5K of guns. My insurance company charges 1.65% of the declared value per year. Get insured NOW!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top