JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$3000
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Truck is running and driving. originally a New Mexico truck. Picked up for my niece as her first truck, ended up as my project!
Kids love it, but no room here for another truck!
Previous owner Used mainly for getting firewood, but made trips back and forth from east Oregon to New Mexico. Sat in a New Mexico garage for years after brake booster went out.
New brake booster and master cylinder installed, saddle tank drained and cleaned, new fuel neck, new wheel cylinders, brakes are new, cap and rotor, all belts and fluids, fusable link, positive cable, solenoid, vac lines, radiator flush, headlights, and more. All original emissions correct, nothing bypassed or removed. Should even pass deq if necessary.
147k mi 351m v8, 4wd works great and easily shifts into H/L, warn hubs, transmission well maintained and shifts like new.
CLEAN TITLE
feel free to ask all the questions you like.
Will consider partial trade for firearms, accessories, or make offer!
I'll have to get some good pics on here, I guess I don't have any. Thought I did.

71F0565B-9D53-4F22-9862-5EB1B7CF82EE.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a Tikka T3X Lite SS I can partially trade.
Please send me a DM.

I purchased rifle in january, and have shot it only twice. Will be able to trade once I get my bear this season.

Is this still for sale? I am interested as noted in my last PM and would like to look at it. If it is easier feel free to call me at 503.481.9249. Thanks.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.