JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$2700
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Eta: if open then still available!

First off the rules.
Please read them all BEFORE contacting me. If you contact me to ask a question that is covered clearly below, I wont respond.

tenor (1).gif

1. Still prefer to trade but will sell outright.
2. I prefer to not ship but may consider it depending deal.
3. Some of the trades considered are listed below.
4. Will meet at a dealer of my choosing most likely on the west side such as Tigard Pawn, Cut Above or Oregon Rifle Works. Willing to travel a little depending the deal. No mask required but if you touch me with your meat mittens, they better be clean.
5. Failure to follow though with trade, no show or generally being a POS, will result in negative feedback as to warn others. Will also post those pictures of you I got from your last trip to band camp.
6. I reserve the right to refuse your offers and to not sell to whoever I choose. Don't get pissy just move on.
7. Please PM me ALL offers. DO NOT post your trades in the thread. A simple "PM Inbound" is suffice. Feel free to ask question however if its about the item listed.

Thanks for hanging in through that. PITA but needed it seems these days.

THE GOODS!!
Let me start by saying I am in no hurry to see this go. I don't need the money nor to trade it off. Just seeing what's out there mostly. Any trade I consider will be heavy in my favor. Just being honest.
Up for trade is my 1980 6" Colt Python (V983XX). She is super clean and rarely fired (See pics). Misplaced the original grips long ago. I may source a correct set and replace them at some point or for the right trade offer. This has lived in the safe for a long long time, well over 10 years!!!! Zero holster wear and next to zero handling marks.
Box and paperwork is long gone :(

Things I'm interested in:
LR setups (Long range)
HK, FN, Styer and or similar types of rifles
Nv setup
Quality hunting rifles depending mfr
Nice duelsport??

etc etc.......
+/- $$ if needed

$2800 cash obo

This is just off the top of my head and not set in stone.
What is set in stone is me not being interested in your Walmart guns or optics. Not interested in your Anderson home build, or palmetto pistol you think is Tier 1. Please don't embarrass yourself by offering them up. So please do your research before contacting me.
Also not interested in ammo or reloading supplies. The market for that and this pistol are not balanced enough to be worth my time.

Well that's all for now.
Cape

20210119_173502.jpg 20210119_173547.jpg 20210119_173558.jpg 20210119_173609.jpg 20210119_173615.jpg 20210119_173641.jpg 20210119_173734.jpg 20210119_174123.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I appreciate all the offers.
If you are interested please pm with with what you have in mind.
If you message me and say "call me",
I will NOT call.
I don't have the time to call everyone that has contacted me. That's just silly.

I have taken the time to show and give all the details I can and answer all the questions. You can take the time to type up a few lines of a message and attach a photo.

Thanks again

Last Edited:
I appreciate all the offers.
If you are interested please pm with with what you have in mind.
If you message me and say "call me",
I will NOT call.
I don't have the time to call everyone that has contacted me. That's just silly.

I have taken the time to show and give all the details I can and answer all the questions. You can take the time to type up a few lines of a message and attach a photo.

Thanks again

Not looking for a cash price. However, it would be nice to know what your trade value is. I understand your desire to come out ahead.

Thanks,
Don

Not looking for a cash price. However, it would be nice to know what your trade value is. I understand your desire to come out ahead.

Thanks,
Don
The people interested in this know the value, in this condition, as it sits.
There is no need to assign a value for tire kickers to whine about.
This is not directed at you but a general answer to your question.
Thanks

I have several items you may be interested in, what LR caliber or calibers are you looking at? I also have a new in the box Leupold MK8, 3.5-25X56mm scope with Horus H58 reticle, illuminated with a new inbox scope mount

That is a great all-around caliber, do you have a stock or chassis in mind? I worked for Remington Defense for 12 years, was responsible for the M2010 conversion for the old M24 Sniper rifles, I May have an HS precision M24 Stock laying around if interested, would need bottom metal though. you might want to look at the 300 PRC, it is NOT a belted magnum, feeds a hell of a lot better through magazine feed lips (no belt to bind upon)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.