JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Since I purchased one of these from my brother that he inherited from my grandfather, I'm free to sell or trade this for something else. It's been a great gun, manufactured in 1979, tight action, very straight shooter, internals look great. Does have a bit of marring on the receiver, but overall it still looks very nice. Top eject, great for left handed shooters.

$300

Sold to the guy who contacted me first, thanks everyone!

Model 94 010 [].jpg

Model 94 011 [].jpg

Model 94 012 [].jpg

Yeah man, they're amazing guns. I've wanted one for so long, but now I have two. Otherwise I wouldn't be selling it :)

lol.. I have two and I wouldnt mind having another one, one thing I found is they are easier to buy than to sell. It seems the younger generation just doesnt appreciate the 30-30 capabilities.

I am a younger generation and have owned and still own one since I was a young boy. My favorite rifle of all time. Perfect for almost anything. even had one in a 45lc but didnt like the cost of ammo.

Guys, not picking on any one person, but there are at least 4 to 5 posts that are totally unrelated to the sale of this item - they're just commentary. So please if you want to discuss the merits and virtues of the venerable thirty-thirty then please take it up in the general firearms discussion section. Everytime someone posts it bumps the ad up to the top moving others to the bottom giving this ad an unfair advantage over the other ads. Therefore, please limit new posts to the purchasing of this rifle. Thanks! The Mods.

First offer sent.

Thanks,

RH

Since I purchased one of these from my brother that he inherited from my grandfather, I'm free to sell or trade this for something else. It's been a great gun, manufactured in 1979, tight action, very straight shooter, internals look great. Does have a bit of marring on the receiver, but overall it still looks very nice. Top eject, great for left handed shooters.

$325

Still available! May consider trading this plus cash (if needed) for a small carry gun such as an LCP, Sig P328, or Kahr.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.