Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

1979 Winchester Model 94 30-30

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Joe Link, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Since I purchased one of these from my brother that he inherited from my grandfather, I'm free to sell or trade this for something else. It's been a great gun, manufactured in 1979, tight action, very straight shooter, internals look great. Does have a bit of marring on the receiver, but overall it still looks very nice. Top eject, great for left handed shooters.

$300

Sold to the guy who contacted me first, thanks everyone!

Model 94 010 [].jpg

Model 94 011 [].jpg

Model 94 012 [].jpg

2. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

Do you know what year it was made? Looks like it might be of '70's vintage.

3. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Oops, forgot to add that! You're good, it's a 1979 :)

4. VinnieBoomBah

VinnieBoomBah Hillsboro OR Active Member

Too bad you don't like high-end film cameras ;) I loved my '94, sorry I sold it :(

5. Joe Link

Yeah man, they're amazing guns. I've wanted one for so long, but now I have two. Otherwise I wouldn't be selling it :)

6. Logical1

Logical1 southeast portland, OR Member

lol.. I have two and I wouldnt mind having another one, one thing I found is they are easier to buy than to sell. It seems the younger generation just doesnt appreciate the 30-30 capabilities.

7. Joe Link

It's really too bad, every gun owner should have one!

8. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

When I was a kid, I had a Daisy BB gun that looked like a Winchester 94. When I got old enough, I bought the real thing! :)

9. tloudermilk

tloudermilk Hillsboro New Member

I am a younger generation and have owned and still own one since I was a young boy. My favorite rifle of all time. Perfect for almost anything. even had one in a 45lc but didnt like the cost of ammo.

Guys, not picking on any one person, but there are at least 4 to 5 posts that are totally unrelated to the sale of this item - they're just commentary. So please if you want to discuss the merits and virtues of the venerable thirty-thirty then please take it up in the general firearms discussion section. Everytime someone posts it bumps the ad up to the top moving others to the bottom giving this ad an unfair advantage over the other ads. Therefore, please limit new posts to the purchasing of this rifle. Thanks! The Mods.

10. BoringCruffler

BoringCruffler Boring, OR Member 2016 Volunteer

First offer sent.

Thanks,

RH

11. Joe Link

Bump! New lower price as well.

12. Joe Link

Still available! May consider trading this plus cash (if needed) for a small carry gun such as an LCP, Sig P328, or Kahr.

13. DeletedUser1

DeletedUser1 Member

pm sent

14. DeletedUser1

DeletedUser1 Member

pm sent

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.