JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2799
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
in nearly new condition. There have been less than 50 .357 magnum rounds ever fired in this gun. The timing is perfect. Rock-solid lock-up. Made, I believe in 1979 (S/N V669XX) This is the pinnacle of revolver manufacturing! There is nothing better. The smoothness and accuracy are legendary - and for a good reason. Treat yourself to the best. Gun only. WYSIWYG! $2,800. The gun was purchased by me in about 1982 from an older gentleman at a gun show. He had no use for saving boxes unfortunately so there is no box available. The gun came to me with the grips you see - nice Pacs. Colt did sell some of these with Pachmayers and I have no doubt this may be one. I have tried to verify this but have not been able to get a good answer. This is a beautiful gun that will continue to go up in value year after year. This is an example of what US manufacturing can do at its finest. Firm at $2800 cash only with no trades. You will not lose money investing in this! I am selling my collection as it is that time of life for me. l can transfer this at Eric's Armory here in Sandy. I believe they are $25.

Colt Python 1.jpg Colt Python 2.jpg Colt Python 3.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
in nearly new condition. There have been less than 50 .357 magnum rounds ever fired in this gun. The timing is perfect. Rock-solid lock-up. Made, I believe in 1979 (S/N V669XX) This is the pinnacle of revolver manufacturing! There is nothing better. The smoothness and accuracy are legendary - and for a good reason. Treat yourself to the best. Gun only. WYSIWYG! $2,400. The gun was purchased by me in about 1982 from an older gentleman at a gun show. He had no use for saving boxes unfortunately so there is no box available. The gun came to me with the grips you see - nice Pacs. Colt did sell some of these with Pachmayers and I have no doubt this may be one. I have tried to verify this but have not been able to get a good answer. This is a beautiful gun that will continue to go up in value year after year. This is an example of what US manufacturing can do at its finest. Firm at $2800 cash only with no trades. You will not lose money investing in this! I am selling my collection as it is that time of life for me. l can transfer this at Eric's Armory here in Sandy. I believe they are $25.

View attachment 1059466View attachment 1059467View attachment 1059468
Is your asking price $2400 or $2800?

Erick's armory is out of business. I Have started using Mountain View Safe Co in Boring . Charlie dosen't sell safes anymore and just dose FFL now for a very reasonable price !

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.