Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

1978 Colt Trooper MK III - .357 Magnum – SOLD

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by PinkhamR, Dec 7, 2011.

1. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

I have a very clean Colt Trooper in .357 Mag (.38 Spcl) with the 6” Barrel. This Colt was made in 1978 and has its original shiny blue finish. Looks great for it’s age with only a couple of very light holster wear marks at the tip of the barrel. Locks up nice and tight and has the lightest of timing marks on the cylinder. Comes with an Uncle Mike’s Holster and two speed loaders. Unknown round count but barrel is clean and shows an excellent bore. The 6” barrel is a little more difficult to find then the 4” barrel in this model. An Oldie but a Goodie …… Price is $450 (OBO) and ‘some’ trades may be considered. Shipping from my FFL to your FFL will be $25 Insured/Priority Mail.

SOLD

2. Da Duke

Da Duke Arkansas New Member

Nice weapon. I would never sell my 4". Good luck on your sale. Sid (Ret) Msgt USAF

3. PinkhamR

PinkhamR Altus, Oklahoma MSgt, USAF (Retired)-FFL Lifetime Supporter

Thanx Sid, this trigger is the smoothest I have shot except for the Python ......... Great carry for a back up hunting handgun ....... :)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.