JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
A blast from the past with the James Bond special, a German built and Interarms imported PPK/s from 1977. Comes with seven (7) round magazines, original serial numbered box, original Walther holster ordered from the back of the instruction manual, the "James Bond" style IWB holster (left handed), instruction manual, owners manual, a comprehensive book about PPK ownership, and 70 rounds of .380 ammo. The gun is in good condition, but does show wear from being used and carried. Blueing is very bright and shiny, but does have some flaws on the sides and has some browning on the front and back strap (no rust pitting). Pictures are accurate of condition, I just don't want to misrepresent anything. I'm selling this from a dead relatives estate, so I don't have a ton of info on the history except that I know it wasn't carried a lot or shot very much either. It was purchased by him in 1980 and had been is his safe for the last 40 years since it bit his hand once while shooting. Feel free to reach out with questions.

Price is $900, no trades.

L09yrky.jpg

WWNyahP.jpg

cw8F2YF.jpg

X55vw2e.jpg

YsP8SOe.jpg

phBI5GH.jpg

jV8fMF2.jpg

uFLxJ2O.jpg

5J2DyBQ.jpg

ZdpLl6R.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm located just south of Seattle. Don't you mean south when you say Vancouver, referring to Washington?

If you'd like to sell your pistol, please start your own thread and stop posting in mine.

How far north you willing to travel , Vancouver ??

If you're referring to me, I'd be willing to travel to Vancouver and do a Washington transfer for a serious buyer.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.