JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$3300
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Naches
State
Washington
Zip Code
an unbelievably gorgeous example of a 1977 colt beauty
6 Inc h nickel python with original box and paperwork
As close to nib as it gets!!!
Will ship.

20200819_064429.jpg 20200819_064436.jpg 20200819_064453.jpg 20200819_064626.jpg 20200819_064550.jpg Screenshot_20200813-094736_Phone.jpg Screenshot_20200813-094759_Phone.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
WOW!!!!

Seriously, you should just keep that Colt, there is nothing else like a Python, NOTHING!
Run your hands down the barrel, Cock the hammer back SLOW and listen and feel each of those wonderful clicks, feel how smooth the cylinder turns as you cycle the hammer, take it in your shooting hand and bring it up to align the sights with your eye, NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE! It's like pure sex! :D:D:D

If I hadn't blown my gun budget for all eternity, I would be so tempted! GLWS! :cool:

WOW!!!!

Seriously, you should just keep that Colt, there is nothing else like a Python, NOTHING!
Run your hands down the barrel, Cock the hammer back SLOW and listen and feel each of those wonderful clicks, feel how smooth the cylinder turns as you cycle the hammer, take it in your shooting hand and bring it up to align the sights with your eye, NOTHING ELSE COMES CLOSE! It's like pure sex! :D:D:D

If I hadn't blown my gun budget for all eternity, I would be so tempted! GLWS! :cool:
I have owned several and i am old school Smith. I can use the bubblegum outta them without the fear of hurting a collection piece. Lol

I was just talking to Ken Hutchinson and he wants his pistol back ;)
In all seriousness that is an excellent example of American Freedom at it's best!!
I wish you all the best

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.