JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1977 colt single action revolver in .45 army 7.5" barrel. Trans alaskan pipeline collectors set includes an Engraved 5" steel blade kershaw knife and walnut case. Only 802 were made, all original paperwork is included. Perfect condition, never been fired. Sorry for the crappy pics I'm new at this. I'm posting this for a friend, if you are interested or have questions get ahold of me and I'll get you his number. Asking $2500 or best offer.
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed> by crrs894x, on Flickr ,
<broken link removed>
<broken link removed> by crrs894x, on Flickr , <broken link removed>
<broken link removed> by crrs894x, on Flickr

8195237562_6531592d15_n.jpg 8194143149_7a4b1cecb9_n.jpg 8195232956_62cc77fcd7_n.jpg

Last Edited:
It's worth what someone is willing to buy it for.

A quick Google search shows this particular commemorative doesn't come up for sale very often, and the prices seem to vary quite a bit.

Even though my Mom and Dad worked for Alyeska Pipeline Service Company for over 20 years, and were working at the Valdez Marine Terminal the day oil started flowing in the pipe, it still doesn't make it worth a bunch of money to me. And I have a connection to the event it's commemorating. Heck, I've got a Buck multi-tool that Alyeska gave to my Mom in my pocket right now.

The challenge will come from finding someone that has a connection to the event, or collects oil related stuff, or Alaska related stuff, or Colt commemorative pistols.

You'd probably have better luck getting what you want out of it on a national forum or selling site.

Or you'll have to wait longer here.

Good luck!

Try contacting "JacktheDog consignments.
If anyone can get top dollar for something like this commemorative set, it would be him.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.