JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Boat%2525202.JPG

First, this boat is a project boat. All the parts and pieces are there, and for the handy guy, this could be a steal. Marriage, as it seems, necessitates all kinds of changes..... so here's the details.

The boat is 1976 Sunset Ski boat, 16' long, approx 6 1/2' wide with an outboard motor. It's is green metallic paint w/red metallic accents. The paint is good, the clear is faded, but polishes up beautifully. The interior is in good shape as well. Unfortunately I don't have more information than this about the boat. It was purchased at auction from a towing company that had impounded it. Naturally I was supposed to get around to restoring it, but that's an all to familiar story.

The motor is a 1972 Evinrude 105hp outboard. It wasn't connected when I purchased the boat, nor is it now, so the motor is going to be sold as is. It was working before all of this went down I'm told. If you would like to take the time to fire it up, be my guest. I don't know anything about the history of it.

The trailer is red, it came with it, and it goes with it. Single axle, decent shape with exception to the stantion base as it's rusted off. It should be road worthy with a set of temporary lights and some ratchet straps to hold down the boat. If not, I can arrange to have it towed somewhere reasonable.

This is available to view during the day or evenings. Text/email and we can arrange something.

Much like most my other sales, free beer for coming out to take a look. Seriously.

Price for everything is $1200 obo.
<broken link removed>

Thanks!
-Andrew
Cell: 503.five-one-five.6259

<broken link removed>

Boat%2525201.JPG Boat%2525203.JPG
Boat%2525204.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR