JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Blued steel 41 magnum in the factory wood presentation box with all paper work ,manual , cleaning tools .My father purchased this new in the 70,s 6 inch barrel .The revolver is 100 percent original never messed with..pictures are not very good .
I had the opportunity to buy 2 boxes of new ammo ( 100 rds ) built on starline brass and jumped on it. It will be included.

PM ME FOR INQUIRY'S OR INFORMATION

PRICE 1750.00 obo

Last Edited:
20170912_105420.jpg 20170912_105320.jpg 20170912_105411.jpg 20170912_105708.jpg

Yes its a collector its to nice to shoot it now since it ' never even had a shell put in it.all these years .hasnt seen a ffl .since my father bought it in about 1975 or 76

Bump for a beautiful revolver.

Mine is its twin.

Could you PM the serial number to me. Yours has much better provenance than mine...Would love to have its' twin...My serial number is from 1978.

VERY nice pistol.

GP

I would post photos of both sides of the gun. Some that were stored in the velvet cases collected moisture on the right side over the decades and the finish spreckled. If yours looks as good on the right as it does on the left it should sell quickly.

I would post photos of both sides of the gun. Some that were stored in the velvet cases collected moisture on the right side over the decades and the finish spreckled. If yours looks as good on the right as it does on the left it should sell quickly.

Its good I had a coupe little dry packs under the velvet tray.

Last Edited:
Would be a shame to shoot it but a shame not too.
I love my 8 3/8" m57. What an underrated cartridge.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.