JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I love the look of this bike, but it is just a little small for me. It has new tires, new exhaust, new seat, and a couple other custom parts to give it a cafe feel. This CB has a Clean title with 8000 original miles. Has electric start and kick, and is really fun to ride around town. The seat is a little rough and it runs somewhat rich. A mechanic who is not me could get the carb tuned perfectly with little to no effort. It still starts every time and is a bulletproof honda. On the freeway it leaves a little to be desired, but still can cruise at 65 with no problems. Let me know if you have any questions. Carbs are running so rich right now that the plugs foul after about a mile of riding. Will need to be towed.

Price: $1800

As far as trades go I am really looking for a .357 lever. Marlin, henry, or rossi/puma.
I would also like a stainless vaquero in .357
If you have something else that I did not list shoot me a pm and let me know what you are thinking.

These pictures were taken before the exhaust was put on. It has a stainless 2-1 on it now.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top