JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The day was getting really warm - well up to around 65F or so - when we started shooting at the gun club. Pretty busy, too, and people getting their shooting done and moving on, giving the newer arrivals a chance to get some rounds downrange.

I was shooting my 1974 P-H Musketoon with the bullets I got from Malcolm Seller a couple of weeks back. They rattle down the Pritchett, but are an excellent fit in the slightly smaller bore of the Musketoon. I put fifteen shots into about 2" at 50m, using just 50gr of Swiss - equivalent of 2Fg. Sorry I can't show you, since my buddy next door was cross-shooting a .44 Marlin unmentionable, and ruined my target with his first ten shots :(

What I can show you, though, is the bore after clean-up an hour ago. Remember that this little carbine has been shot most weekends - apart from when I was away doing other things - since April of 1974, and although showing signs of wear outside, I reckon the the bore is not too bad -

1620573200300-png.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top