JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The day was getting really warm - well up to around 65F or so - when we started shooting at the gun club. Pretty busy, too, and people getting their shooting done and moving on, giving the newer arrivals a chance to get some rounds downrange.

I was shooting my 1974 P-H Musketoon with the bullets I got from Malcolm Seller a couple of weeks back. They rattle down the Pritchett, but are an excellent fit in the slightly smaller bore of the Musketoon. I put fifteen shots into about 2" at 50m, using just 50gr of Swiss - equivalent of 2Fg. Sorry I can't show you, since my buddy next door was cross-shooting a .44 Marlin unmentionable, and ruined my target with his first ten shots :(

What I can show you, though, is the bore after clean-up an hour ago. Remember that this little carbine has been shot most weekends - apart from when I was away doing other things - since April of 1974, and although showing signs of wear outside, I reckon the the bore is not too bad -

1620573200300-png.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads