JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this on trade just a little while ago and although I love it, I don't like having to reload for another caliber. That, compounded with the fact that a fellow offered me what is essentially my dream gun at 8 dream price, has prompted me to sell this bad boy. I kind of think that they're going to go the way of the Anaconda and Python, just slowly skyrocketing out of the realm of normal folks to purchase, so here's a chance to get a loan ahead of my somewhat supposed and delusional belief of increasing.. I'm like the retarded Nostradamus of firearm values. But I digress, this is a superbly nice with a gun, and a joy to shoot. It does have a issue stripping the last round out of the magazine, but my research s pointed to the misshapen feed lips of the magazine as opposed to firearms. I'd be willing to trade for a CZ 75, assorted 3 gun gear related to the aforementioned cz 75 and ammunition related to that san Barry Gun. Its not that I particularly interested in that, however the gentleman that I hope to by the going to my dreams from is looking for a setup like that, so the actual final approval for any deal will have to go through him. I'm personally in it for a royal 1911, of either a cold or Springfield TRP style. Please note that this is a very poor picture of the firearm, it actually looks much better in real life Pixlr.jpg

IMG_20151031_111805.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.