JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a 1973 Jensen Interceptor III that I was hoping I would be able to restore. At this time it would be better for me to move it along. Looking for 10k OBO. The car is currently in Goldendale Washington. The original Chrysler for 40 has matching numbers with the car, however I do not know whether the engine can be saved or not. The most popular thing to do with these cars is a resto mod. I have lots of photos for interested parties.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Boy oh boy, that brings back memories galore. I fell in love with the Jensen/Healy III in 1976. A 440 I told my friends would be so cool! Although only available in an automatic, the roadster looked mean and wicked. Good luck w/the sale, and thanks!

Thanks. Mine also has the auto tranny. If itself that would be great, otherwise it's stored safely away and I'm in no big rush to get it sold. I would just like to see it go to somebody who actually put it back together or use it to put another one together. Parts for these are getting hard to come by, they only made 6408 in their entire run.

Boy oh boy, that brings back memories galore. I fell in love with the Jensen/Healy III in 1976. A 440 I told my friends would be so cool! Although only available in an automatic, the roadster looked mean and wicked. Good luck w/the sale, and thanks!

This one was a Jensen only project Healy wasn't involved in any kind away

The Jensen was featured in a series of pulp novels staring some hot-shot linguist spy type. His Jensen had a stainless steel body and all-wheel-drive 383 mopar. I have seen a few, I'd like to see this one it's only a few miles from me:rolleyes:

Unfortunately these cars are known for being rust buckets. However mine is virtually rust free. I found one rust spot on the floorpan behind the driver seat. I've never heard of a stainless steel Jensen that would be cool. There was an all-wheel-drive Interceptor, the FF model.

The Jensen was featured in a series of pulp novels staring some hot-shot linguist spy type. His Jensen had a stainless steel body and all-wheel-drive 383 mopar. I have seen a few, I'd like to see this one it's only a few miles from me:rolleyes:

It is in Goldendale,WA, tucked away in my parents giant shop. It is a nice dry environment over there.

Unfortunately these cars are known for being rust buckets. However mine is virtually rust free. I found one rust spot on the floorpan behind the driver seat. I've never heard of a stainless steel Jensen that would be cool. There was an all-wheel-drive Interceptor, the FF model.

Try owning an International Scout 2. Rust h#ll :eek:

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top