JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$2000
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Has the 366 big block and a 4 speed manual transmission with a 2 speed diff (super low geared). Was an ex Wildland firefighter truck for a logging company. Has nice newer tires with one non matching military surplus tire in the rear that is brand new. Needs new taillights wired in. Clean title. Looking for trades. Would be interested in a wheeler or a fuel efficient daily or a mix of both. Plus dirt bikes and etc.

IMG_20221005_103533344.jpg Screenshot_20221011-143107-193.png IMG_20221016_153343_01.jpg IMG_20221005_103452626.jpg IMG_20221005_014723868_HDR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Good luck and don't let them get away with that garbage. Unless there are city ordinances or an HOA that you were in violation of, I would call it in as stolen and let the PD come down on them.

They won't tow away abandoned motor homes that get parked on city streets, but they'll tow this. Was probably a policeman who saw no plates and called it in. That sucks. Good luck.

Im think some cops get a cut of towing and storage. I picked up an impounded car once and a cop was in thier office using thier adding machine.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top