JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone have this issue?
It MUST be from 1972.
I'm looking for an article on The .35 Winchester that is attributed to that issue.
Thanks for any help you kind folks can provide.

looking farther, in the obsolete American rifle stuff I found a couple paragraphs and some load data, Bear in mind this book came out in 1980. I can scan it in and send it to you if that's any help.

I think the reference is not to an article, but rather an entry in the listing of obsolete cartridges. It shows (17th Edition still does) the .35 Winchester, the .35 Winchester Self-Loading, and the .351 Winchester Self-Loading. Are you loading for a '95 Winchester lever?

There is some excellent info on Wikipedia on the .35 Win

And in cartridges of the world if you have one 😁 . I have two because some of us are sicker than others:p

20221111_222716.jpg

I think the reference is not to an article, but rather an entry in the listing of obsolete cartridges. It shows (17th Edition still does) the .35 Winchester, the .35 Winchester Self-Loading, and the .351 Winchester Self-Loading. Are you loading for a '95 Winchester lever?
No, I'm questioning the statement in the Wiki article and they cite that issue as a source, so I wanted to see what it said.
Now I need to hunt down some info on the .348 and .358, just to be certain my memory is correct.

Is there something specific that you were trying to find; because there are other sources for a lot of that stuff. like for instance, lacking .35 Win cases, they can be made fron the newer .405 Win case.
Sorry, I should've posted something earlier.
I did some more research and have now figured out what the statement I was having issues with was getting at.
Mystery solved.
Thank you everyone, for your help.
Much appreciated. 🙏

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads