JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
fBeen contemplating selling this, but going to move on to new projects. Truck is a 1971 Chevy C10 pickup in a two tone orange and white paint job with a 454 engine. The truck is in great condition and has some modifications that really set it apart from other ones. It runs and drives great and is a head turner where ever you go. The truck has a new interior in it which really stands out. I have invested a lot of time and effort into this truck and it shows. I just had the turbo 400 rebuilt in it roughly 200 miles ago and have receipts for it as well. Truck also has Centerline 15x8 rims in front and 15x10's in rear wrapped with 275/70/15 tires. Just installed brand new weather stripping on the window channels and door seals on both doors. Also installed all new door hardware including striker plates, latches and internal assemblies. Also not seen in the photos is new side marker light assemblies and truck will come with optional tail light bezels. The headlight switch and turn signal harness has also been replaced as well as a new battery, alternator and a starter. Also just installed a new radiator a few weeks ago.

Would consider trades.

Modifications:

Rebuilt Turbo 400 transmission
BBC Chevy 454 engine
Centerline Rims
Power Steering
Front Disc Brakes
MSD 6AL Ignition
MSD Pro Billet Distributor
MSD Cap
Accel 8.8mm Plug Wires
Holley Street Avenger Carb
Borla XR-1 Dual 2.5" exhaust
EZ-Wiring harness for whole truck with blade style fuse box
New Interior carpet kit including floors, gas tank and kick panels
New sound deadening kit on the floors
Factory Bench Seats
Billet Brake & E-Brake Pedals
Billet Gas Pedal assembly
New Turn Signal harness
New Dash Pad
Billet Glove Box Door Cover
Billet Gauge Cover
Grant Steering Wheel
New Door Panels
New Door Arm Rests
New Window Cranks
New Door Handles inside
New Rear View Mirror
New Sun Visors & Assembly
New Side Mirros
New Tail Light Bezels
Billet Grille assembly
New Headlights
New Parking Lights
New LED Tail Lights
New Reverse Lights
& More...

The Bad on the truck is some low life decided to key the side of it which made it through the paint on from front fender to the back. Also some spray paint on inside of door jams and on bottom inside panel of door. There is a deep scratch on passenger side door about one inch long as well. Other than that the truck is in great condition and there is zero rust on the truck which is unusual for a truck this old. The truck will be sold as is. It has a stuck lifter which causes a ticking sound from one of the valves. It is not a show truck and hopefully whoever buys it, will enjoy it as much as I have.

IMG_1347.jpg
IMG_1348.jpg
IMG_1349.jpg
IMG_1350.jpg
IMG_1352.jpg
IMG_1355.jpg

Very nice truck. So wish I had the money. The 68-72 shortwide with the coil sprung rear is my favorite truck. One of these days. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure you have alot more than 7900 into it. Trade you a kidney, I really only need one haha.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top