JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Norinco
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
EB2A2972-746D-42D7-8C77-EC9BA658D7F5.jpeg image.jpg 1969 factory 26 Chinese sks in pretty good internal condition, bore looks great and since I've had it I've maintained it pretty well, cleaned every time I bought it back from the range

Comes with 250 rounds of various 7.62x39, 8 stripper clips, and one snap cap, and a modern sling.
It was super fun but I'm wanting to be able to put money towards some nicer guns or to fund other builds.

I'm open to trades just send what you're thinking over.
FB5CD11B-E67F-4FE4-8D57-2CBDAE18FA55.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Are you actually interested in it?
He/she posted "I'll take it" within your ad.

The 2 of you should go use PM (private conversation), which on this forum is technically termed the "conversation tool".

Use the " start conversation" button by clicking on THAT members icon (picture).

For your safety, do not post personally identifying information on the open forum. Things like phone numbers, meet ups at FFL's (gunshops) etc should be handled privately via conversation.

Maintaining deal informations through private conversations (rather than personal email or text messages) allows YOU to have a written log of such on here. Absolutely have verbal conversations as well via phone, however simply put them in brief in a conversation as well. So both parties can see what they have agreed to exactly....

By maintaining conversation on here, if you run into any suspicious activities (illegal etc) YOU can report such to us using the "report" button.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.