JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1969 25' Coronado Sloop - $3200
Hull

Hull Type: Fin Keel; Length: 25.00' / 7.62m ; Beam: 8.00' / 2.44m ; Draft:: 3.67' / 1.12m ; Sail Area: 309 Sq Ft.; Hull: Fiberglass ; Displacement: 4500 lbs./ 2041 kgs. ; Ballast: 2150 lbs. / 975 kgs. lead in keel ; CCA rating: 22.9 ; Builder: Coronado Yachts (USA) ; Rig Type: Masthead Sloop ; Mast with standing and running rigging ;

Bottom Painted - July 2008 ; Bottom Survey and Cleaning - April 2011 - No major issues ;

Sails Mainsail (NEW - Summer 2010) ; roller furling genoa (NEW - Fall 2010) ; spinnaker (Original? - white) ; spare jib ;

Whisker Pole ; Sunbrella main sail cover from 2009 ;

RIG DIMENSIONS KEY I: 31.50' / 9.60m J: 9.00' / 2.74m ; P: 27.75' / 8.46m E: 11.90' / 3.63m ;

SA(Fore.): 141.75 ft2 / 13.17 m2 ; SA(Main): 165.11 ft2 / 15.34 m2 ; Total(calc.)SA: 306.86 ft2 / 28.51 m2 ; SA/Disp: 18.06 ; Est. Forestay Len.: 32.76' / 9.99m ;

Interior
Head room: 5" 5" ;
V-berth (sleeps 2) ;
Dinette seats 4, (converts to sleep 2) ;
Large port quarter berth (sleeps 1) ;
6 portholes ;
Cloth cabin cushions (upholstery is about 5 years old, just cleaned) ;
Head with no through-hull (no holding tank) (filled in by previous
owner) ;
Hanging Locker, drawers for storage ;
Galley has large built-in Ice box, Sink ;
Portable stove ;
Electric Bilge Pump ;
Anchor rode and chain locker furthest forward open to the V- berth. Aft of the V-berth is a hanging locker to port and a non-functioning head to starboard (previous owner wanted to limit the number of thru-hulls, so he glassed over the waste thru-hull). Next aft is a kitchenette with 2 sinks to port and a convertible dinette double berth to starboard. Aft of the kitchenette to port is the quarter berth.
x
Electronics
Depth: Raymarine ST40
VHF (I never got it to work, although, I didn't look into it much.) ;
Shore power electrical cord ;
New battery (Sept 2011) ;
Illuminated Depth Sounder ;
x
Mechanical/Systems
Batteries: New Westmarine 650 Marine Battery
2 - SS winches, 2 winch handles ;
8HP Outboard with controls in the cockpit next to the companionway,
electric start with alternator to charge batteries ;
2 - 6 Gallon Gasoline tanks (stored in motor well) ;
Motor well with hatch ;
x
Deck Gear/Sails/Rigging
Anchors: Danforth with chain and rode
Windlass: Mechanical mounted on the bow
Deck/cockpit
Very roomy, can fit 5 people easily ;
Nice upgraded teak tiller with lacquered rope braided handle ;
Large lazarette for wet storage ;
Extras
Throw-able Cushions ;
5 fenders ;
10 life jackets ;
Cleaning supplies and teak oil ;
Porta-potty (never used while I've owned the boat) ;
Updated wiring from PO ;
Recent BUC Valu estimate - $5100 - $5850 ;

WTS: $3200 (or make an offer), WTT: Custom AR15's/SR-25's +cash, Browning Citori 12ga. or 20 ga. OU's +cash, Barretta Nano +cash, Kimber .45's, Nichgthawk Custom .45

Thanks for looking!

cabin.jpg

ColumbiaRiver.jpg

Fluttering_cropped.JPG

coronado_25_drawing.jpg

Last Edited:
Women love boats though! It would actually be a win win if you tell her you traded in a pistola or two to get it! That's how I negotiate with mine! "But I traded these two handguns to get this one!" She doesn't know, nor does she need to know, I also kicked in another $400 for the FiveseveN! Besides, she would also appreciate the boat more because she could use it with you too... good quality time together. I say take a chance and run the idea by her. Boat ownership is a lot cheaper than most realize.

And I'm willing to deal... open to many arrangements ... need private lessons? We can work that out. You could get an amazing package deal for a fraction of the price...

nice sales pitch! and so true! I bought my boat last summer brand new while the wife was in Cali, when she got back she was really excited when I told her it was a present for her and that we could spend time together. :) now I can wakeboard whenever I want, its like a gift for her and me :s0155:

TTT - End of the season... I don't want to care for it another season so I'm slashing the price to $3200 and I'll cover moorage through the end of October.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.