JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Three Hundred Bucks ! :eek: ok that's too cheap so whats wrong with it o_O > NOTHING > it shoots 100% reliable and it is VERY accurate , I have shot dozens and dozens of sage rats in eastern Oregon with it this year alone.
Yes made in the late 60's in Belgium by FN for Browning.

((((( PHOTOS > THIS WEB SITE WONT UPLOAD MY PHOTOS TO MY AD, WHY, HOW THE HELL DO I KNOW :mad: I SENT A MESSAGE - QUESTION TO THE MODERATORS, SO TEXT ME YOUR OUTSIDE E-MAIL AND I WILL SEND YOU A LOT OF PHOTOS DIRECTLY ))))))

The cosmetic condition is C++ , it looks pretty darn good, yes it does have some scratches and dings but this is NOT a pitted up old beater, You can be proud to own and shoot this classic hand made pistol.

Come with 1 original factory 10 round magazine , and a nice nylon black holster with the Browning logo on it, oh and now days You can buy after market mags from a guy on GunBroker .

Here is a YouTube video of one just like mine, PS I bought mine the one I am selling here on GunBroker about 5 years ago for $550 and they aint getting any cheaper unless You get stupid guy like me who is selling his guns instead of collecting more lol :D

My local FFL to Your local FFL, NOTE > there is a UPS shipping & FFL transfer charge so be aware of that when You check Your wallet lol.

I am not a business, just making room in the safe and so NO credit cards, NO checks NO payments, NO PayPal the only payment I will accept is > U S Postal Service Money order.

Thanks 541-659-2565

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.