JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1968 AMF pool table, 4'x8', with ball return, and score keeper built in.
Wool play surface is in perfect shape. No rips, tears, snags. Has been kept covered when not in use for all 44 of its years.
Will also include 4 cues, bridge, cue repair kit, rack, and balls, all of which came with the table when new.
Everything functions as it should, but the metal leveling feet have some rust.
It is, however, in a basement, and will need to be disassembled prior to removal. From what I can see, this should be relatively easy. But I will wait until the buyer is present to take it apart, so you can see how it goes back together again.
Not willing to deliver, but I will help you load it. Bring a pickup, or trailer
Cash only, FTF (pretty obvious), or willing to trade for a .22lr handgun, or something interesting. Make an offer!
DSC_0350.jpg
DSC_0351.jpg

very interested, when can I come take a look? and what does it weigh? thanks Pm me with more info. and some pics of the legs. thanks for your time.

Still got this, and the wife says it needs to go.
Price drop to $250, or would entertain trades for a Ruger mark I/II/ 22-45, or Single Six, or something else interesting. Make an offer!
-Curtis

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top