JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Willing to sell or trade for firearms / ammo / reloading equipment.

Full details at <broken link removed>

But here is the short of it. I've had this car for many years. I bought it because I've always liked the body style of the '66 / '67 Fairlane, and because I owned one when the wife and I met. This was a particularly nice example, having lived in San Jose for much or all of it's life as far as I could tell. Yes, some of the vinyl is faded, but that can be easily remedied.

Car is a nice driving example now. It handles very well, starts & drives nice, looks great, and doesn't really require anything to be driven anywhere. At this point, it's just making small changes to make the car even better. It has a new front suspension, new 351w, new windshield, new front disc brakes, etc etc.

Go to the link above for lots of pictures. I would be very happy with trades for firearms / reloading / ammo. I would be happy with H&k, Dillon, and FN items, but can be open to just about anything -- as long as the value of the trade is estimated to be the value of the car.

Wish I could afford it man, thats a sweet car! I bet that 351 makes that car able to break the tires loose in all gears, eh? Nice ride, good luck with the sale!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top