JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Belgian made 1967 BHP for sale, with three original magazines and a leather mag holder. Unfortunately, the original case and paperwork were either discarded or lost by my grandfather, but I will include a like-new gun rug for transportation.

The finish on these pistols is something you have to see in person, the pictures don't do it justice. There is a small cosmetic blemish near the muzzle bushing, my camera didn't want to take a clear picture of it, but it's pretty minor.

It's been a safe queen most of it's life, and I really hate to part with it, but I need to fix my truck. Three hours a day on public transport is slowly killing me inside. @$950, buyer pays the BGC, but I'm okay using an FFL of your choice.

Feel free to ask questions, the magazine disconnect has been removed, but it's undamaged and could be reinstalled easily.

Now for the pics, I hope you enjoy, even if they're upside down for some reason. 20171217_153116_HDR.jpg 20171217_153128_HDR.jpg 20171217_153225_HDR.jpg 20171217_153342_HDR.jpg 20171217_153402_HDR.jpg 20171217_153412_HDR.jpg 20171217_153422_HDR.jpg 20171217_153508_HDR.jpg 20171217_153519_HDR.jpg

Yea dead sexy for a 50 year old girl... I have her twin but not in as good of condition. Soooo tempting and a very reasonable price.

This one is also now a C&R (50 Years old) which makes this very tempting. Would you ship to a C&R FFL here in WA state?

They do. I always thought it was odd, but I'm pretty sure they're original.
If they have red backs they are more than likey orginal if you have had it for a long time. Mine has the fn logo on the back side of the grip the only one I've seen. Or Mabey the only one I've noticed. Lol

This one is also now a C&R (50 Years old) which makes this very tempting. Would you ship to a C&R FFL here in WA state?
I'm going to respectfully decline. It's nothing personal, I don't want to deal with shipping, and I won't sell a firearm to someone I've never met, even if it's perfectly legal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.