JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
My bench rifle is up for grabs, as I spend my time (and money!) behind my M1A. It's in phenomenal condition. Spent it's life as a safe queen for the last half century. The only bluing wear is located on the bolt, barrel, and around the barrel opening, and it's minimal. Couple of light scuff marks on the stock. Includes one original magazine, Weaver mounts and a BSA "Deer Hunter" 3-9x40SP. A great rifle for someone who appreciates this caliber and it's place in American bench-shooting history. Please feel free to PM any questions or if you'd like to see more images.

$425 firm. (Price edited 7/2/14)
Sold.
Serial #: 6108xxx.
Dates to 1967-1968 (Production ran from 1967-1980; 1982).

Would consider partial trade (at a fair market value on both sides) for:
168gr 7.62x51/.308 Sierra Match King bullets
Hodgdon H4895
CMI M1A magazines
Reloading equipment

Much obliged!

IMG_0300.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

Last Edited:
I have one in .44 mag., these are are one of the great sleepers.
Wonderful lock time and actions.
Hope you sell it or I will have to take it off your hands after a current project is complete.

I own two in .308 and one in .22-250. Price pt was and is great for such dandy shooting guns. 9 locking lugs and a short barrel makes for a light packer. Yours is a beauty. Really tryin to talk myself out of it! Glws

I have one in .222, bought new in '82.
Won several bench matches in the factory gun class back in '83, 84, & 85. It would routinely shoot groups in the .300 range at 100 yards and under .75 at 200 yards on a calm day using 25.4 grs of BL-2 and a Sierra 52 gr HPT. I'd take this one in a heartbeat if I didn't already have one!

I worked up a load In .243 for a buddy last year. Five shots inside a quarter at 100 yards. If I wasn't tapped out I'd go for it. I've been looking for one.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.