JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This gun has been hunted with, but really does not have any issues of consequence.
There are whay I call "rub marks" on the stock. that is to say, the fiber of the wood is compressed, rather than broken. There is a minor scrape on the barrel band, and the metal butt plate has the usual wear from being set in a corner on a hard surface.
The action and barrel are free of rust and dings, and have no issues.
I have not taken any photos yet, but I will take a few tomorrow. If you want pics, send me your e-mail address, or, if you are in Vancouver, we can do a FTF meeting.
Old fashioned Blue Steel & Walnut. $275

Best,
Gary

This gun has been hunted with, but really does not have any issues of consequence.
There are whay I call "rub marks" on the stock. that is to say, the fiber of the wood is compressed, rather than broken. There is a minor scrape on the barrel band, and the metal butt plate has the usual wear from being set in a corner on a hard surface.
The action and barrel are free of rust and dings, and have no issues.
I have not taken any photos yet, but I will take a few tomorrow. If you want pics, send me your e-mail address, or, if you are in Vancouver, we can do a FTF meeting.
Old fashioned Blue Steel & Walnut. $275

Best,
Gary

BTT