Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

1965 Colt Official Police .22 Value

Reactions
Hi All:

I have a an offer to trade a couple of my knives worth approx. $575 for a 1965 Colt Official Police .22 revolver in 80-85% condition. There are two very small areas of surface rust from sitting in a safe for 20+ years. This is not a gun I will keep if I make the trade but if it is worth doing I will make the deal. The gun has been shot but it does not have a lot of use. The wood grips are excellent condition.

Your thought please.

Thank You:
James

Reactions
A quick Google says somewhere in the 7-800 range.
My first guess was if both knives are valued at $575 you couldn't get hurt much. I'm ASSuming that is full retail?;)
I would think it should be an easy gun to get rid of too.
It may be closer to the 500 range at 80%?
Good luck but you may like the gun more than you think you do!

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've done many transfers with these guys. They know their stuff, they're very approachable and...
    • Art_Vandelay
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY

Staff online

• Kruel J
    Moderator of the Coriolis effect