JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
1964 1/2 Ford Mustang. 289 v8. 3-Speed Manual. Runs fantastic. *SOLD*

Freshly restored last year. Car was disassembled, sand blasted, and painted. New Intake, carburetor, electronic ignition, sparks, wires, etc. New shocks and springs (professionally lowered to be perfectly level). New carpet, seats, and various interior trim pieces that needed replacement. New windshield. New wheels & tires have approx 250 miles on them.

Beautiful car. $11,500 firm(Would consider part trade for m1a scout squad)

More pictures and a drive-by video here: Flickr: Antiacus' Photostream

Thanks for looking. Call Christopher 541-729-8608 - PM or Email fine too

View attachment 184827

View attachment 184826

Thanks for the replies...

Yes it's a 64 1/2. Actually it was made in the first 2 weeks of Mustang production.

I'm only selling because i need the money. My kids tuition... Also, with three little kids and other interests vying for my time, it's time for someone else to take over stewardship. I maybe get a chance to drive it once or twice a month.

As for the speedo, good catch! It is resting up there really high. When i reinstalled the cable after changing a light bulb in the panel, i didn't quite get it seated right. I'll have some time this weekend to putz around with it and get it sorted. It's kinda tough to get your hand in there and thread it back towards yourself, but no more than a 5 minute job (famous last words right? :))

I think a patient seller could get more than what i'm asking for, but it's a tough economy. I'll definitely lose quite a few thousand dollars on it, but i didn't restore it to make money. It feels good to preserve such a cool piece of American history. When i bought it it was a solid car mechanically, but the paint was going south quickly and the interior was extremely rough. It was easy to envision it sliding into the abyss of neglect. That should just not happen to cars like this.

Thanks for the replies...

Yes it's a 64 1/2. Actually it was made in the first 2 weeks of Mustang production.

I'm only selling because i need the money. My kids tuition... Also, with three little kids and other interests vying for my time, it's time for someone else to take over stewardship. I maybe get a chance to drive it once or twice a month.

As for the speedo, good catch! It is resting up there really high. When i reinstalled the cable after changing a light bulb in the panel, i didn't quite get it seated right. I'll have some time this weekend to putz around with it and get it sorted. It's kinda tough to get your hand in there and thread it back towards yourself, but no more than a 5 minute job (famous last words right? :))

I think a patient seller could get more than what i'm asking for, but it's a tough economy. I'll definitely lose quite a few thousand dollars on it, but i didn't restore it to make money. It feels good to preserve such a cool piece of American history. When i bought it it was a solid car mechanically, but the paint was going south quickly and the interior was extremely rough. It was easy to envision it sliding into the abyss of neglect. That should just not happen to cars like this.

You are a good man.

My first car was a '65 mustang 289 automatic... been in love with them ever since. I've been looking for one to rebuild again for about 10yrs now. I really wish i had the $ to scoop this up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top