JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1700
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
My name is Monty and I'm having a new baby, so I must let go of some of my collection. I figured I'd give you guys the first chance to buy this beauty:

Serial # 13649, produced in 1963, Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum 7.5" barrel. It has not had the recall safety mechanism installed. Original finish is in great condition. I have the original grips as well as the more comfortable aftermarket set that are currently on the revolver. I don't have the box.

I would also like to sell my .44 Mag & .44 special ammunition, because I have no other firearms in this caliber. I believe I have about 180 rounds of .44 Magnum, and 90 rounds of .44 special, of various types and manufacturers. Additionally I have two leather shoulder holsters, and a large plastic padded pistol case that will come with the firearm.

Please PM with any offers, cash only please. I am willing to ship from my FFL in Tigard if you are willing to pay for it.

I have researched the revolver enough to know its approximate value, and will not respond if you lowball me too much. If you want a good deal, offer to buy it all! Save me some time and I'll save you some money. Thanks! - Monty

19704503-E15D-4922-ACED-99A9AEE32BDE.jpeg E00ADB2E-513A-429A-8B96-671640D93F4F.jpeg C597E7C7-29E0-424D-A887-42F4CDF15182.jpeg CC36F987-A8B2-4699-8098-B61F310DD29B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
What is your price for the BH?

Make offer, auction type adds aren't allowed in the marketplace..
I'm asking $1700 for everything. The .44 Mag revolver, two shoulder holsters, a large hard pistol case, and 270 rounds in an ammo can. However, I will consider offers! This was kind of difficult to value and I am willing to negotiate. It is not an auction. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. Thanks!

My name is Monty and I'm having a new baby, so I must let go of some of my collection. I figured I'd give you guys the first chance to buy this beauty:

Serial # 13649, produced in 1963, Ruger Super Blackhawk .44 Magnum 7.5" barrel. It has not had the recall safety mechanism installed. Original finish is in great condition. I have the original grips as well as the more comfortable aftermarket set that are currently on the revolver. I don't have the box.

I would also like to sell my .44 Mag & .44 special ammunition, because I have no other firearms in this caliber. I believe I have about 180 rounds of .44 Magnum, and 90 rounds of .44 special, of various types and manufacturers. Additionally I have two leather shoulder holsters, and a large plastic padded pistol case that will come with the firearm.

Please PM with any offers, cash only please. I am willing to ship from my FFL in Tigard if you are willing to pay for it.

I have researched the revolver enough to know its approximate value, and will not respond if you lowball me too much. If you want a good deal, offer to buy it all! Save me some time and I'll save you some money. Thanks! - Monty

View attachment 1398672 View attachment 1398673 View attachment 1398674 View attachment 1398675
Trade for Springfield armory M1A with national match stainless steel barrel. Fired only 10 rounds.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top