JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Just curious, and I am NOT thread crapping here, but why are you selling this? This is a special family heirloom that you're trading off for dime-a-dozen easy to acquire guns.

I understand you have 2, but still curious if he used both why you'd let either go.

Just curious, and I am NOT thread crapping here, but why are you selling this? This is a special family heirloom that you're trading off for dime-a-dozen easy to acquire guns.

I understand you have 2, but still curious if he used both why you'd let either go.

Long story short.....My grandfather went out and bought a new travel trailer that they cannot afford and I am trying to help out. This caused quite the uproar in the family as my parents already send them money every month. He is now 82 years old living on a limited income from the military and SS. If I can get guns I can sell then I can raise some $$ for him. That's why I listed a bunch of items I see that come & go all the time, and a few I may want to buy. LOL That is why I have it for sale or trade. I figured since he gave me the guns I could help him out. I have a bunch of others he gave me, but figured since this is one of the more valuable one and I have 2, I could get some good offers. The other I will never sale, and the medals you'd have to pry from my dead fingers. LOL I talked to him a few weeks ago and he is going to list up a bunch of his guns on Gunbroker to try and pay off the trailer. He has a bunch of rare 1 offs he will be listing. I have pulled my ad once already, but really don't have the extra $$ to send him. Heck, If I had the $$ I'd pay it off.

Long story short.....My grandfather went out and bought a new travel trailer that they cannot afford and I am trying to help out. This caused quite the uproar in the family as my parents already send them money every month. He is now 82 years old living on a limited income from the military and SS. If I can get guns I can sell then I can raise some $$ for him. That's why I listed a bunch of items I see that come & go all the time, and a few I may want to buy. LOL That is why I have it for sale or trade. I figured since he gave me the guns I could help him out. I have a bunch of others he gave me, but figured since this is one of the more valuable one and I have 2, I could get some good offers. The other I will never sale, and the medals you'd have to pry from my dead fingers. LOL I talked to him a few weeks ago and he is going to list up a bunch of his guns on Gunbroker to try and pay off the trailer. He has a bunch of rare 1 offs he will be listing. I have pulled my ad once already, but really don't have the extra $$ to send him. Heck, If I had the $$ I'd pay it off.

The solution is simple, buy it for yourself.

The solution is simple, buy it for yourself.

Easier said than done, especially when I was out of work almost 8 months. Quite a bit of my savings was depleted during that time. If I had the extra $$ I would have already sent it and not even thought of selling this. Maybe I'll be able to come up with another solution. Maybe a car wash :s0155:

You guys are all correct. I should have never listed. I will figure out another way to raise some $$ for him. I have things that I can sell that I can easily replace. This I will never be able to replace.

"You got the same haircut as your grand-pappy!!" - Well almost. Believe it or not he still has the same haircut today. The picture is like 30+ years old and he looks almost the same.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.