JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Clatsop county
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Original 50s or 60s corkys .paratroopers boots With original soles and heels .The uppers are in great shape with no rot or dry cracking. Great candidate for a retread and years of use. The size of these old quality USA boots is exactly what the tag says it is. Remember those days

PLEASE USE PM TO CONTACT ME .

Will ship on your dime.

20200226_160300.jpg 20200226_231557.jpg 20200226_160347.jpg 20200226_160435.jpg 20200226_160543.jpg 20200226_160556.jpg 20200226_160643.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
We used to covet these in the Corps... the cap-toe would take a spit-shine like no other boots made.
That, unfortunately, meant that they were usually stashed away for inspections and not used in their proper role... unless you were boring and stayed-in, saved money, and bought a 2nd pair

Love these boots...
I remember when my pair that I wore after Jump School finally wore out many , many years after my army days were over....I do believe that Taps was heard when they were laid to rest....:D

Great boots...great price and good luck with you sale....!
Andy

Love these boots...
I remember when my pair that I wore after Jump School finally wore out many , many years after my army days were over....I do believe that Taps was heard when they were laid to rest....:D

Great boots...great price and good luck with you sale....!
Andy

Same here.... as a private I developed the skill (using just Kiwi black from the PX) to put a spit shine on them Corcorans to where the entire boot looked like it was wet, and you could see your reflection in the heel and toe cap while holding it arms length away.

It came in handy as a Drill Sgt... I remember once, when a new private accidentally dropped his K-pot right on top of my toe-cap and actually dented the top.... they were sweet, resoled with Vibram treads.... uuugh!

:s0058:

My biggest pet-peeve (concerning boots) was when people would call them "Cock-rans" instead of "Cor-co-rans".... illiterate dummies. :rolleyes:

Several years later (2nd) ex-wife threw my beloved pair out one day..... I should have ended her right there on the spot. o_O

Sorry, I digress. :D

Last Edited:
I should get these....they are the right size for me....But the Black Powder Gun Show is around the corner...

@Stomper....
Funny and sad memories right there in you post....:D

To the OP ...sorry for turning your classified ad into a discussion.....
Andy

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top