JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$37000
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
1960 Daimler Ferret Armored Car in Mk 2/3 variation with extra armor. B60 Rolls Royce 6 cyl 5 speed ( 5 forward and 5 reverse). Runs and drives great.
Extra motor for parts
12 feet x 6 feet x 6.25 feet fits in standard garage easily.
Tools, spares, stowage, accessories- helmets, coms, included
Turret 1919 and Sten for the driver are non functional but included along with ammo cans, magazine, and grenades
Manuals- Operation, Maintenance, Electrical included

contact me direct for more photos and complete parts, spares, and accessory list.

22703.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Yes, lights, turn signals, hazards, high beams, and rear plate light. It qualifies for Collector Vehicle status in both Oregon and Washington. 1 time registration fee and no renewal.

Coolest thing I've seen on NWFA...by a country mile!
Absolutely love this thing. Can you imagine the consternation you would create driving this thing in
Portland, Salem or Eugene??
Instead of MPG, one could measure progress in "LHE"...
Liberal Heads Exploded

"Hey Honey, I drove to REI just now, and got 27 LHE"
"That's great dear. Tomorrow I need things from Whole Food. I bet you can do even better".

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top