JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have two many projects so I am going to have to pass on finishing this one, I hate to sell it, but...
This is a 1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 4-door. It has the original 6 cyl in it, and I was told it ran (he was driving it twice a year less then two years ago.) I began to take it apart, mostly just removing some front end pieces and stripping the paint off the top of the hood which is now in primer. It also comes with a disassembled Chevy 350 that I was planning to rebuild to go in the car. It has some typical rust in some part of the floor and trunk but nothing particularly bad. The chrome is in alright shame, some parts better then other, I even some some extra bumber sections for a part that currently has a hole in it, and the expensive trim seems to all be there. The interior is all there, but will need a complete restore. A great fixer upper that is just waiting to be restored. I will even throw in an original 57 Chevy shop manual.
$3000.

Would consider part trade for firearms - actually looking for a 357 with a 2" barrel, shotgun - Remington 870, Mossberg 500 or 590, quality AR-15 parts, or an AR-7

Car1.jpg

Car2.jpg

Car3.jpg

Car4.jpg

Not currently. I was told it did when it was parked a year before I got it (so two years ago at this point) but that it did smoke some. I was not planning to use the motor so I didn't worry about it and just started taking the front end apart.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top