JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That entire video was an example of irony. Did you hear his last statement at the very end? "Until dignity and peace is restored."
While the other guys dignity is demolished by the kids and there is no peace in that room.

I'll take the little brat over anything being bred out today. Annoying yes, but at least the obnoxious kid is thinking for himself. Something 98% of kids will not or can not do today on any level.

A kid like this would be a D- student at best today. An 'A' student is one who simply repeats what the government school teaches him, like a parrot. When I see a bumper sticker that brags about someone's kid being an honor student I always think they must be very proud of their little parrot.

I'll take the little brat over anything being bred out today. Annoying yes, but at least the obnoxious kid is thinking for himself. Something 98% of kids will not or can not do today on any level.

A kid like this would be a D- student at best today. An 'A' student is one who simply repeats what the government school teaches him, like a parrot. When I see a bumper sticker that brags about someone's kid being an honor student I always think they must be very proud of their little parrot.

Burt, no kid in the history of the world has ever thought for him or herself like that. It was a movie, with a script- fiction.

Being an "A" student is like being a little parrot. It is so easy to get good grades in school it is unbelievable. It is so easy to manipulate society today and jump through its little hoops to be successful. What is even more unbelievable is how many idiots don't get this and still do bad and get the "D" at best.

You would think that kids who are smart enough to think for themselves and form their own opinions would be smart enough to realize how trivial schooling is. How easy it is shine even though in the back of their heads they know how stupid it is.

Unfortunately, from someone who has gone through a lot of schooling and works in schools, this is not the case. Those odd kids who like to think they are too smart for the system and get bad grades 9 times out of 10 are not intelligent whatsoever. The rest of the punk gangbangers here in Se Portland just dont give a flying bubblegum about school to even try to exert themselves.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top